Arugula is a leafy green plant that is well-known for its impressive flavor and significant health benefits. Arugula leaves are tender and bite-sized. With a tangy flavor, Arugula helps enhance the general taste of various dishes.
Culinary herbs from farm to kitchen
We and Thien Sinh farm are cooperating in a new project, which is a step further in Pizza 4P’s concept of “Farm to Table”. In this new project, we are displaying and providing little pots of herbs at our restaurant, which people who dine with us could visit and take them home.
These little herbs are grown in the rich nature with an organic farming process (without chemical fertilizers or pesticides) of Thien Sinh farm in Dalat. At Pizza 4P’s, we are now providing culinary herbs, including Arugula, Basil and Dill, which are now being used as ingredients in our kitchen.
By taking them home, you could use them as delicious and safe ingredients for your homemade meal. In addition, spending a little time of day taking care of the plant is also considered as a good way to release stress and balance mind.
Through this project, we would like to bring our concept to the front stage, where our customers could together with us enjoy peace to the fullest and have a deeper feeling with the truly meaning of “Farm to table” concept.
Arugula with significant health benefits
Containing a high content of nutrition, vitamins and mineral, the health benefits of arugula include weight loss, a reduced risk of cancer, healthy bones and improved eyesight.
Arugula has antioxidant properties which are good for skin. It also helps in strengthening the brain, improving metabolic functions, mineral absorption, and boosting the immune system.
Delicious and simple recipes with Arugula herbs
With a tangy and attractive flavor, Arugula complements the general basic taste of green salads and pastas. We would like to introduce some simple recipes which you could use to prepare your delicious dishes with Arugula at home.
- Refreshing green salad: Mix fresh arugula, lettuce, parsley and radicchio in a bowl. Add olive oil, pepper, salt and lime juice. You can also add other vegetables, fruits, and nuts for your homemade salad.
- Cheese salad: Mix fresh arugula with our fresh Burrata on top. Add some slices of tomato and season it with fennel or balsamic dressing. Add olive oil, salt and pepper for additional flavor.
- Pasta: Mix arugula and lime juice in a bowl. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook and drain the pasta and add the arugula mix, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Product Name: Rocket Herb Pot
- Product Type: Herbal Plant
- Producer: Thien Sinh farm x Pizza 4P's