Four Jars of Delicious Yogurts with 4 Different Flavours:
- Sugar-free products are good for health and diabetes.
- Less sugar can retain the sweetness of your favorite yogurt but still ensure a reasonable amount of sugar for your health.
- Passionfruit is well known as not only delicious fruit but also nutritious resources such as iron, potassium, fiber, and carbohydrates.
- Strawberry and raspberry are well known as not only delicious fruit but also nutritious resources such as iron, potassium, fiber, and carbohydrates
Homemade Yogurt is made from the fresh milk produced at one of the best dairy farms in Da Lat, which was proved through our famous cheese for years. Now you could enjoy both of fresh silky flavor of milk and naturally sweet taste of passion fruit in one delicious and healthy Homemade Yogurt jar.
Homemade Yogurt Made With Fresh Milk From Highland Da LatAt Pizza 4P's cheese factory, they use freshly produced milk from carefully selected dairy farms and utilize low-temperature pasteurization to maintain its natural flavor.
Their homemade yogurt is made from the same milk with two kinds of lactic acid bacteria (thermophillus and bulgaricus). It's fresh, mild, and milky. Try one without adding sugar and you can taste the real difference from other industrial yogurts.
Healthy Snack For Both Kids And AdultsYogurt is considered one of the top healthy foods. It's a great source of protein and calcium and is relatively low in calories. There's some evidence that if you consume yogurt on a regular basis, it helps you boost your immune system.
For eating plain yogurt without sugar by more exciting taste, we added passionfruit sauce that comes from high-quality fruits grown in exported standards. It's a nice and healthy snack for both kids and adults.
- Product Name: Homemade "Yogurt Lover" Set
- Product Type: Dairy Product
- Weight: 90g x 4 jars
- Made in: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Ingredients: Milk, Lactic acid, fruit sauces
- Storage condition: Keep refrigerated.
- Expiration period: 8 days after production date. Please consume it as soon as possible.