A moist lemon filling and fluffy meringue that goes very well together, giving it a very refreshing finish of citrus flavor. It's a perfect dessert for a hot summer day!
Homemade dessert coproduced with a Japanese PatissierIn 2012, with a Japanese patissier, Ms. Miho Akita, Pizza 4P's has co-produced 9 new dessert menus.
Ms. Akita learned pastry making at Institut National de la Boulangerie pâtisserie (INBP), one of the largest confectionery arts schools in France. After returning to Japan, she worked at a premium French sweets maker called Laduree that is known for a traditional style of French pastry making.
She combined traditional French pastry recipes, the homemade cheeses of Pizza 4P's, and fresh tropical fruits in Vietnam, and introduced unique and original dessert menus to Pizza 4P's
A perfect dessert for a hot summer dayLemon tart consists of three layers: a crispy crust on the bottom, moist lemon filling in the middle, and fluffy meringue on the top. All of these textures and flavors blend very well, finished with a nice lemon tanginess. Sweet and refreshing, it's the perfect sweet for a hot summer day.
- Product Name: Classic Lemon Tart
- Product Type: Sweets/Dessert
- Weight: 130g (1 piece)
- Made in: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Ingredients: Egg, Sugar, Lemon juice, Gelatin, Lemon, Butter, Water, Cake flour, Almond powder, Salt, White chocolate
- Producer: Pizza 4P's
- Storage condition: Keep refrigerated.
- Expiration period: Perishable. Please consume it as soon as possible.