A restaurant tucked away in an alley next to bustling Le Thanh Ton Street, Pizza 4P's, serves not only classic Neapolitan style pizzas, but also dessert menus introduced by a Japanese patissier from an artisan French sweets maker, Laduree.
Lavishly using homemade ricotta and mascarpone cheese, 4P's No-bake cheesecake has a rich yet refreshing flavor with a hint of fresh lemon. It tastes even better with some berry jam or sauce.
Homemade dessert coproduced with a Japanese PatissierIn 2012, with a Japanese patissier, Ms. Miho Akita, Pizza 4P's has co-produced 9 new dessert menus.
Ms. Akita learned pastry making at Institut National de la Boulangerie pâtisserie (INBP), one of the largest confectionery arts schools in France. After returning to Japan, she worked at a premium French sweets maker called Laduree that is known for a traditional style of French pastry making.
She combined traditional French pastry recipes, the homemade cheeses of Pizza 4P's, and fresh tropical fruits in Vietnam, and introduced unique and original dessert menus to Pizza 4P's
Rich yet refreshing homemade cheesecakeLavishly using the homemade ricotta and mascarpone cheese, 4P's No-bake cheesecake has a rich yet refreshing flavor with a hint of fresh lemon. It tastes even better with some dark berry jam or sauce. It compliments white wine and sparkling wine perfectly. It's a nice tea time dessert both kids and adults will love.
- Product Name: 4P's Original No-Bake Cheesecake
- Product Type: Sweets/Dessert
- Weight: 70g
- Made in: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Ingredients: Ricotta cheese, Mascarpone cheese, Yogurt, Fresh Cream, Sugar, Lemon juice, Gelatin, Cake flour, Almond powder, Butter, Egg, Salt, White chocolate
- Producer: Pizza 4P's
- Storage condition: Keep refrigerated.
- Expiration period: Perishable. Please consume it as soon as possible.