Here we publish news from Pizza 4P's Corporation and Industrial Hightlights
Healthy Pasta recipe with Greek Yogurt
Posted: 23 Thg 10, 2018
Salad Pasta with Greek Yogurt is a good idea for healthy, yet flavorsome diet. Be removing Whey, which contains fat and glucose, Greek Yogurt is lower in carbohydrates while still owns a rich, creamy texture.
By substituting traditional creamy sauce with Greek Yogurt, you could enjoy a savory dish in a healthier way. Let’s prepare some Salad Pasta with Greek Yogurt!
- 450g pasta
- 160g Greek yogurt of Pizza 4P’s
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp aromatic herbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 60g baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 100g olive (fresh/canned), halved
- 50g red onion, diced
- 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and black pepper
- Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir Pizza 4P’s Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, dill, and oregano in a large bowl.
- When the pasta is boiled, drain the water and drizzle it with some olive oil.
- Mix the pasta in the large bowl with the Greek yogurt mixture.
- Adding other ingredients: tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion, and feta cheese. Stir gently until all ingredients are completely covered by the sauce.
- Adjust your taste with some salt and black pepper and enjoy!
Hope you will have a delicious Salad Pasta with this recipe and Greek Yogurt. Our Greek Yogurt is now available at: https://online.pizza4ps.com/products/yogurt-greek-90g